As a professional accountant, your energies are best centered on your responsibility to protect your client’s financial interests and you dedicate yourself to the protection of those interests.
In matters regarding their Real Estate holdings, you work just as hard, if not harder! But, have you ever considered the benefits of providing your client an experienced, knowledgeable and reputable Real Estate Advocate-Consultant, you and your client deserve, without incurring any additional costs?
In an age of specialization, wise accountants make the best use of their time by utilizing the services of an experienced Realtor. That is where Fizzano Family of Associates, Realtors® can provide that added value. We specialize in helping professionals, such as yourself, in the responsible handling of your client’s Real Estate matters.
What do we do for you?
We provide the following services at no additional cost to your client:
- Two fully vetted Preferred Member Associates are selected to present a marketing plan, pricing analysis showing a range of value and a recommended list price, their fee and commitment of the services they will perform.
- Realtor presentations will be delivered to you, your client, or jointly along with FFA.
- A Realtor Selection “debrief” highlighting benefits and our recommendation for the best Realtor for the specific representation.
- Consistent on-going communication and negotiation recommendations.
- List of affiliated services including various inspectors, home warranty providers, movers, contractors, etc.
- Pre-settlement review for you and FFA attendance at the closing.
As with any unbeatable process, communication is key! At Fizzano Family of Associates, Realtors® we are committed to constant and consistent communication to keep you informed throughout the Real Estate transaction. Your Fizzano Family Advocate-Consultant will ensure that you are at the heart of every matter by speaking with you weekly about the details and monthly about our overall progress.
Your time is best spent as a practitioner of the rules of accounting. Ours is in Real Estate!