Among the most stressful decisions many Sellers have to make in deciding to place their home “on the market” are…
- How do I select the RIGHT Real Estate Broker and agent to hire?
- How can I be sure they are the right agent for me and my home?
- How many agents should I interview and what do I ask?
- How do I know the Right price and the Best Marketing Plan for my home?
- How do I know that they will do what they told me they would?
Fizzano Family of Associates, Realtors® (FFA) is your Advocate-Consultant in selecting the right agent to get your home sold at the very best price. We manage the Real Estate transaction with the advantage of having over 43 years of experience and knowledge with the sole purpose of providing you the best possible client representation.
When selling your home, we offer an unbeatable process with top notch Preferred Members and Affiliated Services that will perform for you! We provide the following Advocate-Consultant services:
- Two Fully Vetted Preferred Member Realtors are selected to present a marketing plan, a pricing analysis showing you a range of value and recommended list price, their fee and marketing plan for the services they will perform.
- Realtor presentations will be delivered to you only, or presented jointly to you and FFA.
- A Realtor Selection “Debrief” highlighting benefits and our recommendation for the best Realtor.
- Consistent, on-going communication and negotiation recommendations.
- List of affiliated services including: various inspectors, home warranty providers, movers, contractors, etc.
- Pre-settlement Review for you and attending the closing.
As with any unbeatable process, communication is key. At Fizzano Family of Associates, Realtors® we are committed to constant and consistent communication. Your Fizzano Family Advocate-Consultant will ensure that you’re at the heart of every matter by speaking with you weekly about the details and demanding monthly written reports on the overall progress.
“When we decided to sell our Delaware County home in 2008, we called Jim Fizzano. His unique seller’s advocate approach is the best of both worlds! Jim shared our listing with another experienced individual, yet never left our side. He called us almost every day, offering invaluable advice and comforting support. In a very difficult market, our home sold in three weeks!”
Joe & Eileen B.